12 October 2013

Winter Frost & Sentiment Freebie

Hi there everyone and hope that you’re having a great start to the weekend. Today I’d like to share with you my latest card.

DSCF2935

The papers I’ve used are from my latest collection for Whimsy Stamps and this one is called Winter Frost.

Winter Frost Front Sheet rgb

The sentiment and frame I’ve designed in Illustrator and you can download them for free by clicking on the images.

christmas 1

christmas 1

 

Hope you enjoy using them.

Thanks for stopping by today :0)

signature

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Michele! Your papers are beautiful, great what you've done on your card, fab pleating and thanks for the sentiment freebie. Have a super weekend. Ruby x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Looks fabulous. Love those paper and the ribbon you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. grogeous paper pack and thanks for the lovely freebies hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "winter frost" Design is really, really amazing. Love it!
    Thanks for this geat design.
    xoxo Clarissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, all your comments are really appreciated :0)

Hugs Michele x